What is talentflow?
talentflow can help smooth the flow
Psychometric Testing & Assessment Services
Developing leadership and excellence in managers and teams
- Executive & Senior Management Coaching
- Management Development
- Building Effective Teams
Culture and Change
- Identifying need, strategy and risk
- Facilitating Culture Change Process
- Addressing Entrenched Behaviours
- Operational Interventions
- Interim Human Resources
- Managed Recruitment Processes
career coaching, redundancy and outplacement
Our services explained?
or give us a call / drop us an email …
HBS Management Consultants Ltd. Privacy Statement
Who we are
HBS Management Consultants Ltd trading as ‘Talentflow’
Is a Limited Company Number: 04019681
Data privacy manager: Tim Hurst
Registered Address: Brook House, Mint Street, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HE
Phone: 07941 073180
HBS Management Consultants Ltd and GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018. The Regulation contains six main Underlying Principles regarding Personal Data which:
- must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- only be used for a specific processing purpose that the data subject has been made aware of and no other, without further consent
- should be adequate, relevant and limited
- should be accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
- should not be stored for longer than is necessary, and is kept safe and secure
- should be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and protection
HBS Management Consultants Ltd, trading as ‘Talentflow’ adheres to all of these principles as outlined below.
- Confidentiality is one of our corner stones
- Our data resides in the office and is fully backed up on remote hard drives
- We have Password protection on all our computers
- We take our Anti-Virus and Firewall settings very seriously
- We don’t open unsolicited unidentifiable e-mail
- No external parties have access to personal data we hold.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK Advisory Authority for data protection issues. (http://www.ico.org.uk). We would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We obtain personal data from you when you use our website, when you contact us about our professional services or submit information directly to us via our website.
Psychometric testing and assessment, career management and other consultancy related services often require personal details to be submitted. These can include name & address, telephone numbers, email addresses. These details are provided directly to us by individuals and clients and passed on for processing to our third party software suppliers, agencies and clients with the permission of the data subject.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
When someone visits the HBS Management Consultants Ltd (https://talentflow.co.uk) website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of our activities we collect personal information. We use that information principally to keep you informed of the activities of HBS Management Consultants Ltd.
We use a third-party provider, Mail Chimp, to deliver our email communications and news updates. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. For more information, please see Mail Chimps privacy notice here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of data we collect
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, telephone numbers, job title, and organisation for which you work.
We do not collect any financial information or any special categories of personal data about you, this includes details about your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the site
- To provide you with information relating to our website, or activities that you request from us
- To notify you about our activities
- To request your assistance in our activities
- To seek your views or comments on our activities
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes
- To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- For our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website
- To administer the website
Your data and our professional services
The only purpose for which we use your data for our professional services is to help you with personal marketing for career purposes and to conduct psychometric testing with your specific consent. All of the test instruments that we offer as qualified and licensed providers are products of reputable third- party organisations with their own data policies within the scope of data protection under GDPR. All data is held on remote cloud based secure servers. Third party GDPR statements of consent will appear whenever a test taker logs in.
To see our third party test instrument suppliers GDPR policies please follow the links below:
Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for any reason.
Third Parties and Service Providers working on our behalf
Only HBS Managament Consultants Limited has access to your personal data that is submitted to us in order to carry out our professional services.
The only external parties that have access to our website related data is our Webmaster at Logical Events (https://logicalevents.org) who is well known to us and is GDPR compliant.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond HBS Management Consultants Ltd for them to use in any way.
Data security and access to your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measure to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to Tim Hurst of HBS Management Consultants and our webmaster. Our webmaster would only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any particular regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information HBS Management Consultants Ltd holds about you.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. It is not our intention to hold data longer than is necessary although certain contact details are retained in the form of CVs and other documents submitted willingly and directly to us by individuals and via their third party representatives (e.g. recruitment agencies, prospective employers) for the purposes of career development programmes, coaching, recruitment and psychometric testing.
Your legal rights and how to opt out
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you, this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate date we hold about you corrected, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you no longer want to receive communications from us, then you can completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all emails sent to you
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request within 7 days
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
16 years or under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, advise us and confirm that you have your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
It is important that the personal data we hold about is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We keep this Policy under regular review.
Learning & Development
Services from HBS talentflow
right people • right fit • right direction
learning & development services • executive coaching • management coaching • team effectiveness • psychometric assessment • psychometric testing services • outsourced HR • recruitment performance management • executive outplacment